Privacy statement and cookie statement
Thank you for visiting our website. You are currently visiting the Molenstrand website.
This website is managed and maintained by:
Our business address is: Bovendijk 6 6627 KT Maasbommel
Telephone number: 0487-541872
Our VAT number is: NL 126.96.36.1994.B01
Our web server automatically recognizes your IP address every time you visit our website. When you visit our website, we save your e-mail address if you communicate this to us.
If you make a request via the contact forms, your data, such as your name, place of residence, telephone and e-mail data will be stored in our database.
Reservations and information requests can be made quickly, easily and securely during a follow-up visit as we do not have to ask you for your details again.
What happens with personal information?
This information is used:
- to make fast, easy, secure reservation requests.
- to contact you later for information and marketing purposes (this only happens if you have given your explicit prior permission).
- to make you announcements regarding your possible reservations.
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
Access to personal data
Upon request, we grant visitors to our site access to all information that we keep about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address. Upon request, we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct any incorrect information that we keep about them. If you wish to improve your personal information, please contact us at the above address.
We try to offer our visitors an advanced and user-friendly website that automatically adapts to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make the website work properly, to create your user account, to log you in and to manage your reservations. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your personal preferences and to help you use the website effectively and efficiently, for example remembering your preferred language and currency, your search history and the accommodations you have viewed previously. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the website to function properly, but they add functionality and improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what does not work, to optimize and improve the website and to be sure that we are still interesting and be relevant. The information we collect is which web pages you have visited, which forward or exit pages you have visited and which you have left, which platform type you have used, your date and time format, and details such as the number of clicks you make on a particular page, mouse movements and scroll movements, the keywords you use and the text you type while using our website.
- Commercial cookies: We use these cookies to show Moeke Mooren advertisements on other websites. This is called “retargeting” and is aimed at the destinations that you have searched for and the accommodations that you have viewed.
Data transfer and security
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector.
If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. You will be informed of this via an icon (mark) that is displayed on our site.
We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of information we receive on our site.
Despite the care and attention given to the management of this website, it is possible that the site contains incorrect information. Van der Valk Internet cannot be held liable for technical or editorial errors occurring on this website, nor for any consequential damage that is the result of the use or temporary unavailability of this website or the links to third-party websites.
By letter: Blauwesluis 1B 6629 KK Appeltern
About contact by e-mail
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from our company in the future, please contact us at the above address. We work entirely in accordance with the Privacy legislation; an unsubscribe procedure is included in every email.
About contact by letter
If you provide us with your postal address via the web, you can receive periodic mailings from us with information about products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you can contact us at the above address.